Auto Labe’s Automatic Tamp-Down Label Applicator applies a pressure-sensitive label utilizing a positive tamp action to ensure complete label adhesion on the product container or package. Tamp heads of different materials from hard to spongy allow for product variation or surface differences. The Tamp-Down Applicator may be used in any direction and a variety of tamp heads are available for multiple products.
Tamp-Down Operational Sequence
The product is consistently guided to the applicator and can be moving or stopped at the point of application. The label is stripped from the web and is held on a tamp head by vacuum. When the sensor or switch detects the product, the air cylinder extends pressing the label onto the product.
- Dimensions: 17″/43cm
- Weight: 35 lbs/16kg (approx.)
- Electric: 115VAC/60Hz/1 AMPS (max.) or 220VAC/50Hz
- Air: 80 to 100 PSI G/3 CFMAir: 80 to 100 PSI G/3 CFM
- Labels: Standard 4 1/2″ web width 10″ O.D. roll with 3″ core
- Die cut with 1/8″ spacing
- Labeling Speed: 1250″ continuous web speed per minute