390 Automatic Table Top Ampule, Tube & Vial Labeling System.
This portable tabletop approach is uniquely designed for labeling small, difficult to handle, round product such as test tubes, ampoules and vials. Products are fed into the system horizontally and transported to the labeling station where the product is trapped from three sides for extremely accurate label placement.
- Wide Label Kits
- Model 313 Hot Stamp Imprinter
- Connection Kits for Thermal Transfer Printers
- Dimensions: 32″L X 18.5″W X 29.5″H
- Weight: 96 lbs/43.6kg (approx.)
- Electric: 115VAC/60Hz/1 AMP (max.)
- Label: Standard 4.5″ web width/10″ O.D. roll with 3″ Core
Model 395 Automatic Table Top Print & Apply, Vial, Syringe, & Tube Labeling System.
This Model 395 features a stepper driven roller conveyor with a Thermal Transfer or Direct Thermal Industrial Print Engine. It is the Print & Apply solution for automatically labeling those small odd-shaped round products. This labeling system offers adjustable X & Y axis, and either 203 or 305 DPI print resolution. Labeling speeds are up to 100 products per minute depending on label length.
- Warning Tower
- Low Label Kit