Premier Automatic Print & Apply Featuring a PLC and a Variety of Industrial Print Engines and Application Assemblies.
The new Model 155 Print & Apply Label Applicator incorporates a PLC to allow superior versatility and control for a wide variety of user applications. The LCD display screen enables easy view menus for programming and troubleshooting. The Model 155 is available for Tamp, Blow, or Wipe-On configurations, and can be customized with several options.
- Exceptional placement accuracy
- Built for industrial environment
- Flexible mounting allows labeling from the side, top, or bottom
- Tamp-down for recessed label application
Applicator Options Include
- Adjacent Side Carton Labeling
- Corner Wrap Carton Labeling
- Warning Tower
- Heavy Duty Stand
- Low Label Kit, Smart Tamp
- Spare Parts Kits
Print Engine Options
- SATO with 300 DPI
- Zebra with 203 or 300 DPI
- Datamax with 203 or 305 DPI
- Dimensions: 25″ x 25″ x 19″
- Weight: 75 lbs/36kg (approx.)
- Electric: 110VAC/60Hz/5 AMPS (max.) or 220VAC/50Hz
- Air: 3 CFM @ 90 PSIG
155 Pallet Labeler with scan verification
Auto Labe has created this unique print & apply system for applying multiple labels to pallets on a rotary pallet wrapper. The applicator features a scanner mounted to the tamp blow cylinder to read/verify the first label applied. As the pallet is rotated to the next side the applicator can apply the next group of consecutive labels (2 through 4 sides). The labels are created from the first applied label, and are then matched and verified after each apply. Once the process is complete the next pallet’s first label becomes the new master label for that pallet. Each pallet can have unique characteristics, (i.e. variable data, weight, etc.) and the system ensures that each consecutive label(s) on each side matches the first primary label.